PARIS: A French court on Thursday (Oct 11) threw out a request by Swiss bank UBS to drop money laundering charges and limit trial proceedings to complicity in tax fraud, which carries lighter penalties. Swiss bank UBS Group AG, its French unit and six executives face charges of aggravated tax ...
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death
- No decision yet on toll rate reduction — Dr Mahathir
- NEA: Litterbug fined S$300 was caught shooting 2 rubber bands onto public road