PARIS: A French court on Thursday (Oct 11) threw out a request by Swiss bank UBS to drop money laundering charges and limit trial proceedings to complicity in tax fraud, which carries lighter penalties. Swiss bank UBS Group AG, its French unit and six executives face charges of aggravated tax ...
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page