FRANKFURT: Internet exchange operator DE-CIX said on Thursday it had filed a constitutional complaint against the tapping into its network by Germany's main spy agency, after an earlier petition was thrown out by a federal court. The case raises questions over the extent to which state ...
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page