BALI: Singapore must continue to evolve its policies in education and healthcare, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Thursday (Oct 11), even as the country topped global rankings which cover these areas. Mr Lee, who was at the Human Capital Summit dialogue alongside World Bank president Jim ...
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death
- No decision yet on toll rate reduction — Dr Mahathir
- PM: No decision yet on Bumiputera quota in ECRL project