BALI: Singapore must continue to evolve its policies in education and healthcare, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Thursday (Oct 11), even as the country topped global rankings which cover these areas. Mr Lee, who was at the Human Capital Summit dialogue alongside World Bank president Jim ...
- Book Review: The Conflicted Superpower
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Britain and EU should prepare for second Brexit referendum: Blair
- Police in Maldives investigate ex-president over suspected ‘illicit’ deals
- S’pore’s first female powerlifter to win 3 open category golds at Asian meet is a pharmacist by day
- China’s consumers, factories take a beating as economic gloom deepens
- Zahid faces additional CBT charge involving RM10 million