KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian badminton ace Lee Chong Wei is recovering well after receiving treatment for nose cancer, according to Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) president Mohamad Norza Zakaria. "I am super happy that he is recovering well. He lost around 5kg but is cheerful and in jovial ...
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page