KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian badminton ace Lee Chong Wei is recovering well after receiving treatment for nose cancer, according to Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) president Mohamad Norza Zakaria. "I am super happy that he is recovering well. He lost around 5kg but is cheerful and in jovial ...
- Maybe Malaysia objects to Singapore’s ILS cos they don’t understand the system
- Blogger Leong Sze Hian says he will defend himself against defamation suit by PM Lee
- Trurich files police report against TH ex-CEO Ismee, TH Plantations ex-bosses for misleading the company
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show