The operator of a limousine company that owned the vehicle involved in a crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York has received threats since pleading not guilty to criminally negligent homicide, his lawyer told local news media on Thursday.
- Huawei can not replace Samsung without US software and chips
- NEA Fines Man $300 For Flicking Rubber Band On A Road
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death