The operator of a limousine company that owned the vehicle involved in a crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York has received threats since pleading not guilty to criminally negligent homicide, his lawyer told local news media on Thursday.
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page