KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's Cabinet has ordered the suspension of the colonial-era Sedition Act, widely used to rein in dissent, and is working on doing the same for the death penalty as it prepares to repeal both laws possibly by the end of the year. Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad's coalition ...
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page