KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's Cabinet has ordered the suspension of the colonial-era Sedition Act, widely used to rein in dissent, and is working on doing the same for the death penalty as it prepares to repeal both laws possibly by the end of the year. Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad's coalition ...
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Turkey will enter Syria’s Manbij if US doesn’t remove YPG fighters, Erdogan says
- Basketball: Harden’s 50-point triple-double propels Rockets, Nowitzki returns
- NTU, chipmaker AMD to launch S$4.8m data science, AI lab