Rising costs for companies are worrying investors already concerned about a step down in U.S. corporate profit growth next year as Wall Street's focus turns away from 2018's tax-fueled earnings boost.
- Some Linksys wireless routers found with vulnerabilities, warns SingCERT
- Hacked, scammed and on your own: navigating cryptocurrency ‘wild west’
- AHTC trial: Low explains reason for distrust of CPG, Davinder Singh says he’s lying to the court
- End of an era: Original Big Bird is leaving Sesame Street
- Windies opener Lewis withdraws from India ODI tour
- ECB defends Sri Lanka tour schedule during monsoon season
- Mideast ride-hailing app Careem secures US$200 million new funding