Rising costs for companies are worrying investors already concerned about a step down in U.S. corporate profit growth next year as Wall Street's focus turns away from 2018's tax-fueled earnings boost.
- Huawei can not replace Samsung without US software and chips
- NEA Fines Man $300 For Flicking Rubber Band On A Road
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death