BERLIN: Puma is launching a campaign to mark the 50th anniversary of US sprinter Tommie Smith's black-gloved salute at the 1968 Olympics, shortly after rival Nike scored a hit with an ad featuring a modern-day activist for racial equality. Nike saw a jump in sales after its advertisement with ...
- Whisky Live 2018 is coming soon for Whisky lovers
- Rescue dog gets adopted, only to go missing and found dead after new family leaves it unleashed
- The new $2.90 carrier bags from IKEA are designer AF
- This Mala Hot Pot-Syle Spring In China Is Perfect For S’porean Chilli Addicts
- CEO of Family Dental Centre fined S$15,000 for bribery, now terminated
- Foreign selldown not due to MRT2 underground contract termination, says Guan Eng
- Food guru K F Seetoh accuses grassroots-leader owned social enterprise of profiteering at the expense of hawkers and customers