YANGON: A Rohingya family of five has returned to Myanmar from Bangladesh, sources said Thursday (Oct 11), a rare development while a large-scale repatriation deal remains stalled. More than 720,000 of Myanmar's stateless Muslim minority fled a brutal military crackdown in August last year, taking ...
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page