YANGON: A Rohingya family of five has returned to Myanmar from Bangladesh, sources said Thursday (Oct 11), a rare development while a large-scale repatriation deal remains stalled. More than 720,000 of Myanmar's stateless Muslim minority fled a brutal military crackdown in August last year, taking ...
- Huawei can not replace Samsung without US software and chips
- NEA Fines Man $300 For Flicking Rubber Band On A Road
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death