DHAKA: More than 100 journalists staged a protest in Bangladesh's capital on Thursday (Oct 11), their faces covered in black cloth, accusing Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina of breach of trust in enacting a law they fear is aimed at curbing press freedom. Hasina's government has defended the Digital ...
- Trurich files police report against TH ex-CEO Ismee, TH Plantations ex-bosses for misleading the company
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Turkey will enter Syria’s Manbij if US doesn’t remove YPG fighters, Erdogan says
- Basketball: Harden’s 50-point triple-double propels Rockets, Nowitzki returns