DHAKA: More than 100 journalists staged a protest in Bangladesh's capital on Thursday (Oct 11), their faces covered in black cloth, accusing Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina of breach of trust in enacting a law they fear is aimed at curbing press freedom. Hasina's government has defended the Digital ...
- NEA Fines Man $300 For Flicking Rubber Band On A Road
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death
- No decision yet on toll rate reduction — Dr Mahathir