ATHENS: A strike by Greek culture ministry workers on Thursday (Oct 11) shut the ancient Acropolis, which is the country's most popular attraction, and left a long line of tourists outside. Workers called the 24-hour strike because they fear that some of country's landmarks will be included in a ...
- Maybe Malaysia objects to Singapore’s ILS cos they don’t understand the system
- Blogger Leong Sze Hian says he will defend himself against defamation suit by PM Lee
- Trurich files police report against TH ex-CEO Ismee, TH Plantations ex-bosses for misleading the company
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show