BANGKOK: Thai authorities have arrested two men accused of trying to smuggle tiger bones and meat to Vietnam on a bus, police said Thursday (Oct 11). The two suspects are Vietnamese nationals who allegedly paid around US$900 for the products in Tak province on the Myanmar border, and planned to ...
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death
- No decision yet on toll rate reduction — Dr Mahathir
- PM: No decision yet on Bumiputera quota in ECRL project