U.S. President Donald Trump launched a second day of criticism against the Federal Reserve on Thursday, calling its interest rate increases a "ridiculous" policy that was making it more expensive for his administration to finance its escalating deficits.
- Book Review: The Conflicted Superpower
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Britain and EU should prepare for second Brexit referendum: Blair
- Police in Maldives investigate ex-president over suspected ‘illicit’ deals
- S’pore’s first female powerlifter to win 3 open category golds at Asian meet is a pharmacist by day
- China’s consumers, factories take a beating as economic gloom deepens
- Zahid faces additional CBT charge involving RM10 million