A coalition of U.S. business groups fighting President Donald Trump's trade tariffs has launched an advertisement aimed at telling voters ahead of the midterm elections that the measures are costing American businesses and consumers US$1.4 billion a month.
- Japan University Science Professor Got His Students To Make Ecstasy For ‘Education’
- Reflections with Dr Lal Nelson
- Reportage or ‘sabotage’? Rosneft wants Reuters BANNED in Russia after story on Venezuela oil deal
- Hong Kong celebrities Andy Hui cheating on Sammi Cheng, summarised
- Hyflux: Good Friday cruxification
- dive into hama hama: A wondrous seafood experience at habitat by honestbee
- 10 Weirdest Instant Noodles Flavours I Bet You’ve Not Heard of Before