The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits unexpectedly rose last week but remained near a 49-year low, and the increase appeared unlikely to dislodge the view that the U.S. labor market remains strong.
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death
- No decision yet on toll rate reduction — Dr Mahathir
- NEA: Litterbug fined S$300 was caught shooting 2 rubber bands onto public road