The S&P 500 and Nasdaq index futures reversed losses to turn positive on Thursday after data showed U.S. consumer prices rose less than expected in September, as underlying inflation pressures appeared to cool slightly.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public