The S&P 500 and Nasdaq index futures reversed losses to turn positive on Thursday after data showed U.S. consumer prices rose less than expected in September, as underlying inflation pressures appeared to cool slightly.
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Turkey will enter Syria’s Manbij if US doesn’t remove YPG fighters, Erdogan says
- Basketball: Harden’s 50-point triple-double propels Rockets, Nowitzki returns
- NTU, chipmaker AMD to launch S$4.8m data science, AI lab