Walmart Inc has agreed to pay US$65 million to nearly 100,000 current and former cashiers in California who accused the retailer of violating state law by refusing to provide them with seating while they worked.
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page