Walmart Inc has agreed to pay US$65 million to nearly 100,000 current and former cashiers in California who accused the retailer of violating state law by refusing to provide them with seating while they worked.
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show
- Turkey will enter Syria’s Manbij if US doesn’t remove YPG fighters, Erdogan says
- Basketball: Harden’s 50-point triple-double propels Rockets, Nowitzki returns
- NTU, chipmaker AMD to launch S$4.8m data science, AI lab