West Indies, boosted by the return of regular captain Jason Holder and fast bowler Kemar Roach, have a plan for young India opener Prithvi Shaw in the second and final test in Hyderabad, all-rounder Roston Chase said on Thursday.
- Japan University Science Professor Got His Students To Make Ecstasy For ‘Education’
- Reflections with Dr Lal Nelson
- Reportage or ‘sabotage’? Rosneft wants Reuters BANNED in Russia after story on Venezuela oil deal
- Hong Kong celebrities Andy Hui cheating on Sammi Cheng, summarised
- Hyflux: Good Friday cruxification
- dive into hama hama: A wondrous seafood experience at habitat by honestbee
- 10 Weirdest Instant Noodles Flavours I Bet You’ve Not Heard of Before