SINGAPORE: The world's longest commercial flight took off from Singapore on Thursday (Oct 11), with excited and apprehensive passengers on board settling in for a marathon 19 hours in the air to New York. A spokeswoman for Singapore Airlines told AFP that Flight SQ22 departed at approximately 11 ...
- Maybe Malaysia objects to Singapore’s ILS cos they don’t understand the system
- Blogger Leong Sze Hian says he will defend himself against defamation suit by PM Lee
- Trurich files police report against TH ex-CEO Ismee, TH Plantations ex-bosses for misleading the company
- Bitcoin Price Defies Oversold Conditions to Hit 15-Month Low
- Miss USA group hugs Miss Cambodia & Miss Vietnam after backlash for mocking their English
- Businesses to pay higher ICPT surcharge from March-June 2019
- Scale of theft at Shell’s Singapore refinery much greater, court documents show