SINGAPORE: The world's longest commercial flight took off from Singapore on Thursday (Oct 11), with excited and apprehensive passengers on board settling in for a marathon 19 hours in the air to New York. A spokeswoman for Singapore Airlines told AFP that Flight SQ22 departed at approximately 11 ...
- Long-term safety of silicone breast implants still unclear
- Colgate halts Venezuela detergent plant for lack of boxes
- US blocks pork from Poland over African swine fever
- In toothy prequel, piranha-like fish menaced Jurassic seas
- German defence ministry orders reforms, inquiry into use of consultants
- VW’s Porsche expects to repeat record vehicle sales this year
- PAPrejects.com URL redirects to ex-presidential candidate’s Facebook page