SINGAPORE: The world's longest commercial flight took off from Singapore on Thursday (Oct 11), with excited and apprehensive passengers on board settling in for a marathon 19 hours in the air to New York. A spokeswoman for Singapore Airlines told AFP that Flight SQ22 departed at approximately 11 ...
- NEA Fines Man $300 For Flicking Rubber Band On A Road
- Correction fluid fails to cover up Malawi vote chaos
- 70-Year-Old Cleaner Uncle Refuses to Stop Working Despite Traumatic Injury
- Maid Plunges 10-Storeys to Her Death while Cleaning Windows
- Ex-Presidential Candidate Posted NRIC & Details Online; Got Locked Out From SingPass & Nearly From FB As Well
- Iraq condemns fourth French IS member to death
- No decision yet on toll rate reduction — Dr Mahathir