A report by audit firm PwC looking into past payments made by the Workers’ Party-led town council was did not consider ‘factor of political life’. The forensic auditor and partner at Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC), Goh Thien Phong, conceded this point to senior counsel Chelva Rajah. SC Rajah is defending the trio from WP – Low Thia Khiang, […]
- KF Seetoh Visits Jewel At 9am On Weekday; Snaps Pics Of A&W And Shake Shack Without Queues
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available