Climate change will brew trouble for beer lovers in coming decades as it shrinks yields of barley, the top grain used to make the world's most popular alcoholic drink, a study published on Monday said.
- French Tobacco Retailers to Sell Bitcoin From January
- Several MRT stations along North-South and East-West lines to close earlier
- Singapore said to name Heng ruling party’s No. 2, Today says
- Abu Dhabi sues Goldman Sachs over ‘central role’ in bribery scam
- FBM KLCI flat as investors remain cautious
- Japan sees signs of weakness in Asia, keeps rosy view of own economy
- ALL You NEED TO KNOW about HARRIS RESORT BARELANG