It looked like the end had arrived for Adewale Fatai's chicken farm. Money was running out. Built to house 30,000 chickens, the farm was producing fewer than 2,000 chicks. His family had no funds to lend, and Nigeria's banks weren't interested.
- French Tobacco Retailers to Sell Bitcoin From January
- Several MRT stations along North-South and East-West lines to close earlier
- Singapore said to name Heng ruling party’s No. 2, Today says
- Abu Dhabi sues Goldman Sachs over ‘central role’ in bribery scam
- FBM KLCI flat as investors remain cautious
- Japan sees signs of weakness in Asia, keeps rosy view of own economy
- ALL You NEED TO KNOW about HARRIS RESORT BARELANG