SAN FRANCISCO: Billionaire Paul Allen, who founded US software giant Microsoft with Bill Gates in the 1970s, died on Monday (Oct 15) after his latest battle with cancer. He was 65. "My brother was a remarkable individual on every level. While most knew Paul Allen as a technologist and ...
- KF Seetoh Visits Jewel At 9am On Weekday; Snaps Pics Of A&W And Shake Shack Without Queues
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available