SAN FRANCISCO: Billionaire Paul Allen, who founded US software giant Microsoft with Bill Gates in the 1970s, died on Monday (Oct 15) after his latest battle with cancer. He was 65. "My brother was a remarkable individual on every level. While most knew Paul Allen as a technologist and ...
- Liverpool beat Man Utd to go top as Chelsea keep up chase
- Brazil faith healer accused of sexual abuse turns himself in
- Alpine Skiing: Hirscher powers to sixth consecutive giant slalom win
- Russia retains heightened military border presence: Ukraine leader
- Renault calls for Nissan shareholder meeting: WSJ
- Heavy fog grounds flights in the Netherlands
- Footgolf – Argentina’s Perrone crowned world champion