Wooden beams tilted at crazy angles poke out of piles of shattered concrete littered with battered motorbikes and household items, from crumpled pots and pans to smudged notebooks and soft toys.
- 11 Heng Swee Keat Facts To Help You Know Your Potential Prime Minister Better
- This Instagram page is full of problems S’poreans can relate to
- Global carbon dioxide levels hit a new record in 2017, UN says
- AMKTC trial: Prosecution’s key witness masterminded illegal transactions, charges defence
- Chief of Russia’s military intelligence agency dies
- Britain must talk further about how to leave EU – Merkel
- Tech fund redemptions of US$1.5 billion biggest since February 2015 – BAML