LUANDA/CHICAGO: Emiliano Cula starts to cry as his tiny fingers, curled into a tight fist, are stretched by a physical therapist to stimulate motor control. Born in a poor neighbourhood of Angola’s capital Luanda, the 10-month old boy has microcephaly, a birth defect marked by a small head and ...
- You Can Now Buy Hai Di Lao Self-Heating Instant Hotpot in S’pore
- EZ-Link’s Star Wars EZ-charm wearables will be available on Shopee from 9am on 26 April
- Mt Gox Trustee Extends Deadline to File Rehabilitation Plan
- 24-Hour A&W At Jewel Changi Not Selling Food Between 3 AM to 6 AM & Limited Items From 6 AM to 11 AM
- URA Draft Master Plan may replace Yishun’s beloved ORTO Park & Kampung Kampus with more housing
- FGV denies report on plan to lay off 6,000 workers
- NetX, Nestlé, Petronas Dagangan, Alam Maritim, Dutch Lady, Takaful Malaysia, Vitrox, Atlan and Tropicana