LUANDA/CHICAGO: Emiliano Cula starts to cry as his tiny fingers, curled into a tight fist, are stretched by a physical therapist to stimulate motor control. Born in a poor neighbourhood of Angola’s capital Luanda, the 10-month old boy has microcephaly, a birth defect marked by a small head and ...
- French Tobacco Retailers to Sell Bitcoin From January
- Several MRT stations along North-South and East-West lines to close earlier
- Abu Dhabi sues Goldman Sachs over ‘central role’ in bribery scam
- ALL You NEED TO KNOW about HARRIS RESORT BARELANG
- Eevee Tamagotchi confirmed, to be released in Japan on Jan. 26, 2019
- Shopee Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale Has Up to 50% off Top Brands
- Joint first assistant secretary-generals lah, ST (Updated)