SINGAPORE: The 10th day of the Aljunied-Hougang Town Council (AHTC) trial opened with a series of sharp exchanges on Thursday (Oct 18), with Workers’ Party (WP) Member of Parliament (MP) Low Thia Khiang attempting to explain evidence he had given a day earlier to strong objection from lawyer ...
- Global carbon dioxide levels hit a new record in 2017, UN says
- AMKTC trial: Prosecution’s key witness masterminded illegal transactions, charges defence
- Chief of Russia’s military intelligence agency dies
- Britain must talk further about how to leave EU – Merkel
- Tech fund redemptions of US$1.5 billion biggest since February 2015 – BAML
- Head of Russian spy agency accused of British poison attack dies
- Locals play through night to test Davis Cup final court