Burnley manager Sean Dyche says he understands the frustration of the club's England international goalkeeper Tom Heaton who has suggested he may have to leave the club in the January transfer window after losing his place to Joe Hart.
- Global carbon dioxide levels hit a new record in 2017, UN says
- AMKTC trial: Prosecution’s key witness masterminded illegal transactions, charges defence
- Chief of Russia’s military intelligence agency dies
- Britain must talk further about how to leave EU – Merkel
- Tech fund redemptions of US$1.5 billion biggest since February 2015 – BAML
- Head of Russian spy agency accused of British poison attack dies
- Locals play through night to test Davis Cup final court