(Reuters Health) - Even though many people swear by fitness trackers to help lose weight and stay in shape, a review of existing research confirms that many of these gadgets are not very good at measuring how much energy we burn. For the analysis, researchers examined data from 60 previously ...
- French Tobacco Retailers to Sell Bitcoin From January
- Several MRT stations along North-South and East-West lines to close earlier
- Singapore said to name Heng ruling party’s No. 2, Today says
- Abu Dhabi sues Goldman Sachs over ‘central role’ in bribery scam
- FBM KLCI flat as investors remain cautious
- Japan sees signs of weakness in Asia, keeps rosy view of own economy
- ALL You NEED TO KNOW about HARRIS RESORT BARELANG