(Reuters Health) - Even though many people swear by fitness trackers to help lose weight and stay in shape, a review of existing research confirms that many of these gadgets are not very good at measuring how much energy we burn. For the analysis, researchers examined data from 60 previously ...
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available
- Trump walks out on Democrats in fury over Russia probe