Middle East ride-hailing company Careem said on Thursday it had secured US$200 million in new funding from existing investors, including from Saudi Arabian billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal’s Kingdom Holding.
- French Tobacco Retailers to Sell Bitcoin From January
- Several MRT stations along North-South and East-West lines to close earlier
- Singapore said to name Heng ruling party’s No. 2, Today says
- Abu Dhabi sues Goldman Sachs over ‘central role’ in bribery scam
- FBM KLCI flat as investors remain cautious
- Japan sees signs of weakness in Asia, keeps rosy view of own economy
- ALL You NEED TO KNOW about HARRIS RESORT BARELANG