A European Medicines Agency (EMA) panel on Friday recommended approving a potential blockbuster drug from Shire Plc to treat patients aged 12 and older with a rare hereditary disease that causes swelling in different parts of the body.
- French Tobacco Retailers to Sell Bitcoin From January
- Several MRT stations along North-South and East-West lines to close earlier
- Abu Dhabi sues Goldman Sachs over ‘central role’ in bribery scam
- ALL You NEED TO KNOW about HARRIS RESORT BARELANG
- Eevee Tamagotchi confirmed, to be released in Japan on Jan. 26, 2019
- Shopee Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale Has Up to 50% off Top Brands
- Joint first assistant secretary-generals lah, ST (Updated)