Singapore’s Foreign Domestic Workers (FDWs) lead complex lives and have to manage their own affairs and happiness as well as the satisfaction of their employers. Being legally entitled to one rest day a week, the FDWs need a place where they can maximize their free day – get their errands done, relax, socialize, and simply […]
- Man jailed for molesting his daughter, claims he had pornography addiction
- Two Philippine eagles to be loaned to Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park
- Scoot flight bound for Singapore made emergency landing in Chennai after smoke alert set off
- Road rules: More than 20 e-scooter and e-bicycle riders caught in Punggol operation
- Swiss Standard? What Swiss standard?
- Petronas says Sabah-Sarawak gas pipeline shut for maintenance
- RHB Bank jumps 3% climbing the most in 2019