YILAN, Taiwan: The driver of a train that derailed in Taiwan killing 18 people and injuring 187, was granted bail on Tuesday (Oct 23) after being detained in connection with the island's worst rail disaster in decades. The driver, You Zhen-zhong, 48, was granted bail of T$500,000 (US$16,167) after ...
- Global carbon dioxide levels hit a new record in 2017, UN says
- AMKTC trial: Prosecution’s key witness masterminded illegal transactions, charges defence
- Chief of Russia’s military intelligence agency dies
- Britain must talk further about how to leave EU – Merkel
- Tech fund redemptions of US$1.5 billion biggest since February 2015 – BAML
- Head of Russian spy agency accused of British poison attack dies
- Locals play through night to test Davis Cup final court