YILAN, Taiwan: The driver of a train that derailed in Taiwan killing 18 people and injuring 187, was granted bail on Tuesday (Oct 23) after being detained in connection with the island's worst rail disaster in decades. The driver, You Zhen-zhong, 48, was granted bail of T$500,000 (US$16,167) after ...
- KF Seetoh Visits Jewel At 9am On Weekday; Snaps Pics Of A&W And Shake Shack Without Queues
- Fallacies and lies of American trade deficit with China – Trade deficit with China is good for Americans
- MAS and ABS set up banking conduct committee
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders competent?
- WOTC – Are PAP leaders responsible
- General election in Indonesia 2019
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available