SINGAPORE: Singaporeans are eating better and consuming fewer calories overall, the latest National Nutrition Survey released on Monday (Nov 19) showed, but authorities said high sugar and salt intake remains a cause for concern. The average person consumed 2,470 calories a day in 2018 compared ...
- Liverpool beat Man Utd to go top as Chelsea keep up chase
- Brazil faith healer accused of sexual abuse turns himself in
- Alpine Skiing: Hirscher powers to sixth consecutive giant slalom win
- Russia retains heightened military border presence: Ukraine leader
- Renault calls for Nissan shareholder meeting: WSJ
- Heavy fog grounds flights in the Netherlands
- Footgolf – Argentina’s Perrone crowned world champion