SINGAPORE: The 2010 winner of Cleo magazine's Most Eligible Bachelor of Malaysia contest died while fighting for the Islamic State militant group in Syria, according to Australian newspaper Herald Sun. Amir Milson, who is half-Malaysian and half-Australian, reportedly died in 2016 after he ...
- Liverpool beat Man Utd to go top as Chelsea keep up chase
- Brazil faith healer accused of sexual abuse turns himself in
- Alpine Skiing: Hirscher powers to sixth consecutive giant slalom win
- Russia retains heightened military border presence: Ukraine leader
- Renault calls for Nissan shareholder meeting: WSJ
- Heavy fog grounds flights in the Netherlands
- Footgolf – Argentina’s Perrone crowned world champion