Education Minister One Ye Kung has said that the fourth-generation leaders (4G) are set to visit all constituencies within the next year to year and a half, including constituencies held by opposition parties. This is in all likelihood in preparation for the next General Elections (GE), since Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the secretary-general of […]
- Why should Joe Biden commit to Stacey Abrams as a vice presidential candidate?
- Support for Cannabis Legalization in US Reaches New High, Poll Finds
- “Come on, get real” – Potential 4G PM dismisses criticism that HDB dwellers are tenants and not homeowners
- Prosecutors: S$10-15K fine for Jolovan Wham and jail time for SDP’s John Tan Liang Joo over controversial Facebook post
- China’s nationwide pollution readings rose 5% in January-February
- HOW TO TRADE THE CHINA STOCKS MARKETS RIGHT NOW?
- Realistic Mahjong Tile Agar Agar & Rice Paper Money Available At Canadian Café