SINGAPORE: The lawyer representing a company director accused of bribing a former town council general manager on Thursday (Nov 22) charged that the prosecution's key witness was instead the mastermind behind illegal transactions that funded the alleged bribery. The witness, sub-contractor Tay Eng ...
- Football: Southampton end Arsenal’s 22-game unbeaten run
- Explosion at Japan restaurant injures 42
- Recent market “jolt” will be first of many as easy money era ends, says BIS
- Canadian regulator to fine Glencore-controlled miner over Congo: WSJ
- Qatar considering increasing stake in Deutsche Bank: Handelsblatt
- Doubles for Poulsen and Werner as Leipzig thrash Mainz
- Hockey: Belgium beat Netherlands in penalty shootout to win World Cup