RETIREMENT sounds like a very long word. But it’s not in the dictionary of a Singaporean 100-year-old, the world’s oldest billionaire who made his fortune in shipping, now with an estimated fortune of $1.9billion. But for Chang Yun Chung, founder of Pacific International Lines (PIL), staying at home isn’t an option. He simply enjoys working! […]
- Woman starts giving birth in backseat of Comfort Delgro taxi just as she reaches KK Hospital
- 5 poor cats allegedly thrown out at night in Redhill HDB estate
- Shopee’s Online Tech Expo will see thousands of tech gadgets and electronics from top brands going at up to 70% off! (30 May – 2 Jun 19)
- Why PAP govt will not allow robot cars
- BUY THIS STOCK FOR A POTENTIAL 39.1% POTENTIAL UPSIDE!
- Someone allegedly got fined $300 for littering in public with a rubber band
- Shanmugam: M’sia’s govt appealed 3 times in 1 year for S’pore not to hang its citizens