Coca-Cola Co said on Wednesday Chief Executive Officer James Quincey would take on the additional role of chairman, succeeding Muhtar Kent who will retire in April next year.
- AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes Deleted FB Account With 670K Followers Because There’s Too Much Hate
- Tourists from China stuck on Tuas Second Link for 8 hours en route to JB broke out in song & dance
- New Dating App Matches Couples Based on What They Have In Their Refrigerators
- New biophilic playground at HortPark encourages children to explore, discover & appreciate nature
- Here’s why retailers should be afraid of Amazon’s dominance of e-commerce
- Salcon, T7 Global, Uzma, LKL International, JAG, Green Packet, MRCB, Scientex and Glomac
- Aluminum maker Hydro battles to contain ransomware attack