KIGALI: Diane Rwigara, a critic of veteran Rwandan president Paul Kagame, was acquitted by Rwanda's high court on Thursday (Dec 6) of charges that included inciting insurrection and forging of documents. The 37-year-old accountant has repeatedly accused Kagame of stifling dissent and criticised ...
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?
- What the fish is going on with the fish?
- Understanding endowus: How This FinTech Investment Advisor Will Help S’pore Investors Access Superior Global Portfolios At Low Cost
- Dortmund stunned by Fortuna in first league loss this term
- No joy for Milan’s Gattuso or Bologna’s Inzaghi in the cold
- FedEx cuts 2019 view on European softness, global trade cool-down
- Yelp, Consumer Watchdog lose Google intervention bid