Former Premier League soccer player Dickson Etuhu was found not guilty by a Swedish court on Thursday of attempting to fix the result of a 2017 league match between IFK Gothenburg and his former club, Stockholm’s AIK.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public