The arrest in Canada of Meng Wanzhou, a top executive at China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd and daughter of the founder and CEO, jolted the global business community on Thursday and raised fears that a truce in the U.S.-China trade war could come to a swift end.
- Yishun Cat Found Dead In Suspected Abuse Case; Animal Group Seeks Witnesses
- These 4 Words Make Sense In Singlish No Matter Which Direction You Read It
- Bumi Armada tops active list after reporting 29% 1Q net profit jump
- Huawei CEO Opposes Banning Apple In China Because He Sees Them As A “Teacher”
- #MovieMonday: Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile Review: Great Killer, Bad Movie
- Trump presses Japan over trade gap, expects ‘good things’ from North Korea
- Woman starts giving birth in backseat of Comfort Delgro taxi just as she reaches KK Hospital