The arrest in Canada of Meng Wanzhou, a top executive at China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd and daughter of the founder and CEO, jolted the global business community on Thursday and raised fears that a truce in the U.S.-China trade war could come to a swift end.
- Lilly says Taltz superior to Humira in late-stage psoriatic arthritis trial
- Bayern Munich to face Liverpool, PSG meet Man Utd
- Paris government to rush through concessions for ‘yellow vests’
- North East Line to undergo major renewal work starting 2019
- Four Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Mexico’s World Cup party goes on as fan opens bar in Russia
- Football: United draw PSG in Champions League last 16