European Union governments that refuse to host refugees could instead pay to be excused from the bloc's system of sharing out migrants, France and Germany proposed on Thursday as they sought to end a long-running EU feud over migration.
- Russia-US trade turnover hit $25 billion & rising despite sanctions – Lavrov
- Is Weed “safe”? Legalized cannabis linked to more visits in the Colorado emergency.
- Someone took the pilot of the torrid television comedy from Meghan Markle: the co-star
- Cronos, a cannabis producer, sinks after its revenues are down (CRON)
- Jacob DeGrom and the Mets accept $ 137.5 million contract over 5 years
- Please throw eggs at us….
- Deutsche Telekom open to exchange data with other operators