General Motors Chief Executive Mary Barra came under harsh criticism from members of Congress from Michigan on Thursday for building a new vehicle in Mexico while ending production at five North American assembly plants and cutting nearly 15,000 jobs.
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine’s interests safeguarded
- Israel signals displeasure at Australia’s ‘mistaken’ West Jerusalem move
- Climate talks pass baton in race to stop global warming
- Earthquake rocks Indonesia’s Papua
- Trump working on extraditing Gulen, Turkish foreign minister says
- Fairytale wedding: Singapore journalist goes to Bhutan and marries her tour guide in whirlwind romance
- Air strikes, clashes hit Yemen’s Hodeida despite ceasefire