Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has exempted a mammoth pro-government media group from scrutiny by the national competition watchdog, according to a decree published late on Wednesday.
- Bumi Armada tops active list after reporting 29% 1Q net profit jump
- Trump presses Japan over trade gap, expects ‘good things’ from North Korea
- Woman starts giving birth in backseat of Comfort Delgro taxi just as she reaches KK Hospital
- 5 poor cats allegedly thrown out at night in Redhill HDB estate
- RHB Bank 1Q net profit up 6.7% on lower expected credit losses, opex
- Shopee’s Online Tech Expo will see thousands of tech gadgets and electronics from top brands going at up to 70% off! (30 May – 2 Jun 19)
- Muar Ban Lee, Malayan United Industries, Pegasus, SMTrack