A unit of Johnson & Johnson has agreed to pay the U.S. government US$360 million to resolve an investigation into its financial support of charities that help Medicare patients cover out-of-pocket drug costs, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday.
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister
- US returns bells looted after Philippine wartime massacre
- Mahathir Open To Discussion, But M’sian Vessels Remain Parked At Port
- Borrowers who repay loans early to benefit from new moneylending business model
- Magnitude 7.1 quake hits close to Antarctica: USGS