Kroger Co reported quarterly same-store sales that fell short of analysts’ estimates on Thursday, hurt by disruptions caused by revamping the layout of its stores to give more shelf space to its best selling products.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public