JAKARTA: Indonesia's Lion Air is considering cancelling orders for Boeing Co 737 MAX jets following a crash that killed 189 people in October but has not yet made a decision, the airline's CEO Edward Sirait said on Thursday (Dec 6). Sirait told a briefing that Lion Air was examining the legality ...
- ISU launch probe after Korean skater injured by American rival
- Old Maid and New Replacement Maid Join Forces to Steal Employer’s Money
- User Login Details for Government Agencies Including MOE and MOH Leaked on Dark Web
- Women Strip to their Underwear for Motivational Camp Game, Arrested for Indecent Exposure
- Why should Joe Biden commit to Stacey Abrams as a vice presidential candidate?
- Support for Cannabis Legalization in US Reaches New High, Poll Finds
- China’s emerging fintech giant