JAKARTA: Indonesia's Lion Air is considering cancelling orders for Boeing Co 737 MAX jets following a crash that killed 189 people in October but has not yet made a decision, the airline's CEO Edward Sirait said on Thursday (Dec 6). Sirait told a briefing that Lion Air was examining the legality ...
- Lilly says Taltz superior to Humira in late-stage psoriatic arthritis trial
- Bayern Munich to face Liverpool, PSG meet Man Utd
- Paris government to rush through concessions for ‘yellow vests’
- North East Line to undergo major renewal work starting 2019
- Four Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Mexico’s World Cup party goes on as fan opens bar in Russia
- Football: United draw PSG in Champions League last 16