REUTERS: Ride-hailing company Lyft Inc beat bigger rival Uber Technologies in filing for an initial public offering that will test investor appetite for high-profile but loss-making technology companies. The company, which was last valued at about US$15 billion, did not specify the number of ...
- These 4 Words Make Sense In Singlish No Matter Which Direction You Read It
- Bumi Armada tops active list after reporting 29% 1Q net profit jump
- Huawei CEO Opposes Banning Apple In China Because He Sees Them As A “Teacher”
- #MovieMonday: Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile Review: Great Killer, Bad Movie
- Trump presses Japan over trade gap, expects ‘good things’ from North Korea
- Woman starts giving birth in backseat of Comfort Delgro taxi just as she reaches KK Hospital
- 5 poor cats allegedly thrown out at night in Redhill HDB estate