SINGAPORE: A Malaysian vessel that has been anchored in Singapore territorial waters for several days is used for marking territory. READ: Singapore extends port limits off Tuas, won't hesitate to take action against Malaysia intrusions: Khaw During a media briefing on Thursday (Dec 6) ...
- Lilly says Taltz superior to Humira in late-stage psoriatic arthritis trial
- Bayern Munich to face Liverpool, PSG meet Man Utd
- Paris government to rush through concessions for ‘yellow vests’
- North East Line to undergo major renewal work starting 2019
- Four Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Mexico’s World Cup party goes on as fan opens bar in Russia
- Football: United draw PSG in Champions League last 16