Singapore’s central bank, The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and SGX have decided “not to allow Noble Group Limited to transfer its listing status to New Noble as part of NGL’s proposed restructuring,” in the wake of the commodity giant’s collapse. In August, several elderly Singaporeans lamented that they have lost their savings after Noble Group […]
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?
- What the fish is going on with the fish?
- Understanding endowus: How This FinTech Investment Advisor Will Help S’pore Investors Access Superior Global Portfolios At Low Cost
- Dortmund stunned by Fortuna in first league loss this term
- No joy for Milan’s Gattuso or Bologna’s Inzaghi in the cold
- FedEx cuts 2019 view on European softness, global trade cool-down
- Yelp, Consumer Watchdog lose Google intervention bid